Ms. White provides psychotherapeutic treatment and support for a variety of psychological and relational issues including:
- Mood Disorders and Depression
- Anxiety Disorders including OCD, PTSD and Social Anxiety
- Psychological Trauma, Grief and Loss
- Relationship Issues, Marriage Counseling, Parent Education
- Addiction Recovery and Sobriety
- Support for Health Crises and Chronic Pain Management
Regularly scheduled sessions are 45 minutes in length. Payment may be made at the time of session or billed monthly. The office does not accept insurance, but will provide an itemized statement to clients who wish to seek reimbursement from their insurance carriers. Payment by credit card is not available at this time.
24-hour notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling.
If a particular situation cannot be accommodated, every effort will be made to provide an appropriate referral.
2444 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 418, Santa Monica, CA 90403
e: email@example.com | t. 310.264.0589